Saturday, January 16, 2021

DISCLAIMER- RE FIRST ANNIVERSARY THANKSGIVING ISLAMIC CHIEFTAINCY TITLE IN ILOGBO-ASOWO

 The attention of HRM Oba Samuel Olufemi Ojugbele, the Onilogbo of Ilogbo-Asowo, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Govt, Ogun State has been drawn to a brochure of an event slated for 23rd and 30th of January 2021 at 10am at Ilogbo-Asowo.

Wherein, in the brochure my name was mentioned as HRM Oba Yaya Samuel Olufemi Ojugbele, the Onilogbo of Ilogbo-Asowo.



This is to inform the general public that I Oba Samuel Ojugbele is not a party to the event as I have neither given my consent nor approval as such approval or consent will tarnish my integrity as the Onilogbo.

Twice they have sent Representatives to me to seek my consent but I declined yet they went ahead to put my name in the brochure.

Sequel to their affront to my stool as Onilogbo of Ilogbo-Asowo, I have ask my Solicitors to seek redress to clear my name from this impunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment