Friday, February 21, 2020

ONIMERAN HONOURS PUBLISHER OF THE VOICE MAGAZINE

As part of his 5th coronation anniversary as Onimeran of Meran Kingdom, Agbado Oke-Odo LCDA, Lagos State, Oba (Dr) Samuel Awoyemi Adisa Oroja honoured Otunba Oladele Damilola Moses, the Publisher of The Voice Magazine.

The coronation anniversary held on Saturday 18th of January 2020. Among notable dignitaries that were honoured that was the Araba of Meran Kingdom, High Chief Taiwo Sosanya, The Gbobaniyi of Meran Kingdom, Chief Oluwanishola Olaofe, the Erelu of Meran Kingdom, Chief (Mrs) Tijani Fatimot Oroja.

In his commendation message on why he chose to honoured these personalities, Oba Oroja said he has lost count of their contributions to his kingdom. In his words these people I am honouring today, they have been the shoulder that I am resting on, they have been supporting me since five years ago, they are always there for me during the thick and thin of the reign, that is why I decided to honoured them today in appreciation of their numerous contributions to Meran Kingdom.
While presenting the award to Otunba Oladele, the publisher of The Voice Magazine, Kabiyesi said this gentle man remains my media assistant ever since I ascended the throne. He will advise me, take care of my secretarial and coordinate many palace activities. He is one of my shoulders. As you are looking at him, he is a chief of three notable towns in Ogun State. Very soon, I will confer on him another chieftaincy title.
In his appreciation message, Otunba Oladele appreciated Kabiyesi for his kind gesture and promised him of his usual unalloyed support.
The crème de la crème of the society were there to graced the 5th coronation anniversary. The popular entertainer, Wasiu Ayinde Pasuma was also there to entertained the guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment