Tuesday, December 15, 2020

OBA ADEWUNMI ODUTOLA CELEBRATES FESTIVAL OF PRAISE,5TH EDITION, REVEALS GOD’S PLANS FOR 2021



The traditional ruler of Ayetoro-Ibudo in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government area of Ogun State, Oba Dr. Adewunmi Adeniji Odutola has advised Nigerians to move closer to God more than before and they should continue to pray for Nigeria because presently, the country is sitting on a keg of gun powder.

The traditional ruler cum pastor made this known at the just concluded Festival of Praise, 5th edition on Sunday December 13th, 2020 at his palace field. The programme annually organized by the Kabiyesi to gather Obas and people to praise God for His benevolence throughout the year.  


Oba Dr Adewunmi charged Nigerians to always pray for the country and the leaders because the Nigerian leaders has lost there bearing. He lamented on the dwindling rate of the nation’s economy which has led to the sufferings of many Nigerians.

Narrating the revelation that God revealed to him, Oba Adeniji said the 2021 might be tough than the year 2020 but God has assured him that He will be with His people.

Kabiyesi’s Welcome Speech

This is our 5th year program, we give God all the glory for his faithful mercy; it is our normal program, and this program is commanded by God himself, Aiyetoro is now a town, don’t let me exaggerate, and by the grace of God, there is no much festival like in the past.

Before I came on board there is nothing like festival because Christianity has taken over so many things there. We were born into Christ. And I will be taking it up from there. So by and large when I ascended the throne, Holy Spirit told me to start organising this program. So, I was thinking that, how do I start? What will people say? How will they take it? Will they accept me? Although before I accepted to even become the baale,I agreed with my people , and they agreed with me too, that it is what I want that they will do. It is my direction that they will follow. So, it made it so easy for me to the glory of God. So when I have this message, I consulted spiritual father, especially my own spiritual father. It’s what I am being led to do, I have no choice. They all told me the same thing, it is the will of God, and we started five years ago exactly, since 2015. It has been from glory to glory since then, each year has been better, it continues to be better. So every of our yearly program, is being given by divine. We started this program like a carol. That was the name that we just put together by me and my working team. We just team up and form something for December season. As time goes by, I took my time to see the face of God, and ask is this what you really want?And Holy Spirit spoke to me; it is beyond that, I did not give you the Egungun, Oro or any other festival in the Yoruba system. This is the festival I gave you. Just gather people, your community once in a year and give me praise, and I will continue being your God. And God has been faithful to his words.


God gave me this topic when I was praying concerning new name for this program, he said it is ‘’Annual Festival of Praise’’. Last year was ‘’Emmanuel’’.

I don’t just come out and give name, it is divine. So I give God the glory.

Our challenges last year was numerous, we have electricity challenge, it was heartbreaking, the program was supposed to start 10pm; we started past 12am, because we had issues with electricity, the generator we brought failed us. This is spiritual, and it is not everybody, I am a king and father for that matter. People don’t expect this from any king, if I had gathered them to do all sort of ritual, it will be such a smooth ride. But because this is not one of the normal, so I expected some challenges any way.

Last year was serious but God proved himself.

This year, we were thinking it’s not going to come up, thinking that we are not going to do it, we are just going to let it go, because of covid19. So, coming out of the covid19, we found ourselves in Endsars, so devastating .That God how are we going to go about it? That was why we have a late preparation, and just handed everything over to God. We started all these two weeks ago; it was not the usual preparation that we start in too month, latest September ending, but we started this preparation two weeks ago, and God has been so wonderful.


This program has no sponsor, nobody is giving me any kobo, and no one is assisting this program, and I don’t collect offering from anybody like the norms, and Gid has been so faithful. The way he does it is beyond my thinking and imagination. So, I believe next year is going to be better, because it has been better and better every year. Last year was better than two years ago, and I believe this year will be better than last year.

When we are gradually going out of covid19, in my invites to people, I made it strictly clear that people should be prepared to adhere strictly to government guidelines and regulations. We have made provision for hand sanitisers, clinical nose covers etc, that we are going to be giving out to the people. Covid19 is real, we have seen it, and it is real. We need to protect ourselves despite the fact that the government has released us to go back to normal services, so we have to protect. We should know that Nigeria cannot withstand another lockdown, without another lockdown look at what is happening now, we are in recession already. But has God has promised Nigeria is coming out of recession very soon.

So this year program is going to be wonderful, expect the raw manifestation of Holy Spirit. The different from last year is that we have this program in an all-night thing, but this year is going to an evening program. We are starting around 4pm and till like 10pm, so that we will be able to control the crowd. If we have an all-night program, we might not be able to control the crowd. We are expecting a lots of heavenly thing, Obas are coming,Men of God are coming, Gospel artist, My community mass choir are also coming, they are all wonderful sets of people.


All I just want to tell Nigerians is that we should be calm, let us continue praying for Nigeria, next year might be tough, but God loves this country. When I was praying concerning this program, Holy Spirit gave me lots of revelation concerning what is going to happen next year, so we need prayers. I know God is going to attack whatever negativity that the devil might have planned, we need to continue praying. Especially for our leaders, they have made a lot of spiritual errors. Look at the Naira, I think it’s about five hundred naira to a Dollar, this was not the promise we had five years ago. But what can we do, than to continue pray for them. Even the bible mandated us to pray for our leaders, we just have to rethink and redirect from the norms. Things are worst, people are suffering, and the country is sitting on the keg of gun powder, the youths are hungry, and when the youths are angry, the country is on fire. Things are not moving fine, a lot of graduate every year, there is no work. We believe it should be better than this. Nigeria can be better than this, we have all it takes. This is not where we are supposed to be, I can say it anywhere. Nigeria is blessed country, with a lot of beautiful resources. We have everything here, good land, oil, plants etc god favoured this country, but we need to pray for good leadership. But we must pray for Nigeria, so that there won’t be a negative intervention in government. He who have ears, let him hear, there is revolution at the back door of this country, we must pray for Nigeria and Nigerians. It must not happen, I saw bloody revolution, and government must take proactive measures to protect lives. This not gimmicks, I am telling you what I saw spiritually, I am the father for faith. If they can read this and hear me, they will testify to it. I saw revolution, and I saw something in government, they are setting themselves, I pray it will not happen, so that government will not rise against itself. 2021, it a very serious year, we have to pray. If we are able to stand as one Nigeria 2021 till June 2022, we will have Nigeria for the rest of our lives. I don’t pray we go back to where we have left a very long time ago. He who have ears let him hear. We are enjoying this democracy, no matter how good a military government can be, you cannot compare it with democracy, so let us pray for Nigeria so that we won’t go back to where we have left a very long time. I will not say more than that for now.

I am wishing everybody a merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance , may the lord help us and keep Lagos, Ogun state and Nigeria at large safe.

God bless Aiyetoro, God bless Ogun state and God bless Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment